This practical stainless steel container works beautifully for transporting soup, stir fry, spaghetti and sauce - and no mess in your backpack! Great for freezer storage.
The lid has a non-removable silicone seal that has been factory-installed without adhesive. The three stainless steel latches are a breeze to open quickly by children and adults alike.
The base container can be heated in a toaster oven or on the stove - but be careful because it will be very hot to the touch! Please note that the lid should not be put in the oven or used on the stove.
You can use a non-permanent marker to write on the container. This is handy for specifying contents and storage date. The marker writings wash off easily with water and friction.
- Diameter: 12 cm / 4 3/4"
- Width (with lid on and latched): 13.5 cm / 5 1/3"
- Height (with lid on and latched): 7 cm / 2 3/4"
- Capacity: 675 ml / 22.8 fl. oz. / 2.8 cups
- It is made of high quality, 18-8 food grade 304 stainless steel.
- Care Instructions: Base container is dishwasher-safe and oven-safe; lid should be washed by hand in warm soapy water, and is not oven-safe.
- Health and Environment: BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free and lead-free. Recyclable.